Give Your Body a Healthy Boost.
With a bevy of potent antioxidants, key vitamins and metabolic enhancers in each single-serving packet, FAST BOOST™ Thermogenic Energy Drink mix is the healthy way to fight fatigue while supporting your immune system. This is an ideal choice for active people on the go. It is easy to transport and easy to enjoy. Tear off the top of one of the single-serving packets, pour the powder into chilled water (glass or water bottle), stir or shake until dissolved and enjoy a revitalizing, thirst-quenching energy beverage. Used in conjunction with a balanced dietary nutritional program, FAST BOOST can also
assist with weight loss.* Give your body the healthy boost it deserves with a low calorie, sugar-free serving of orange-flavored FAST BOOST!
FAST BOOST’s proprietary herbal energy drink formula contains:
- The antioxidant vitamins beta-carotene (a precursor of Vitamin A), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) and Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) as well as the B-vitamins that are required for carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers, including quercetin and polyphenols from Green Tea (Camellia sinensis). Biological antioxidants can scavenge and destroy free radicals, which are reactive agents formed in the body and which can damage cell membranes and metabolic intermediates susceptible to oxidation. Biological antioxidants can help repair cell membranes damaged by oxidation.
- Natural thermogenic ingredients that can stimulate lipolysis, and can help boost energy by increasing metabolic rate. This is not only due to the caffeine from Green Tea, but to the quercetin and similar flavonoids in the Ginkgo and Green Tea, which have recently been shown to enhance energy through mechanisms very similar to those of methylxanthines (such as caffeine and theobromine).
- Ginkgosides from Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) that may enhance mental alertness and acuity.
- Ginsenosides present in Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) have a tonic effect on metabolism, and in particular can optimize hepatic metabolism, making the utilization of oxygen (for oxidative, energy-generating processes) more efficient.
- The dietary fiber oligofructose (fructooligosaccharide), which is a prebiotic that can improve colonic health and function.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.