60 Chewable Tablets Per Bottle (30 Day Supply)
Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy
When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Celebrate's grape flavor chewable multivitamin is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance.
Developed specifically for surgical weight loss patients, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin supplement provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in a great tasting chewable. Celebrate's integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability. Each vitamin and mineral level and form is carefully selected to enhance interaction and absorption.
Key features of the Celebrate Vitamins Multivitamin Chewable - Grape:
- Taste - Grape flavor chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance.
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) - With 8333% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin contains the highest level of B-12 available in a bariatric multivitamin. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our multivitamin contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients.
- Vitamin A - Blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene, providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to". Chelating mineral forms to amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - Utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption.