CALM AID is a daily formula designed to help manage everyday anxiety and stress. Our synergistic blend contains natural ingredients to help promote a calming effect and support balanced behavior. To display the NASC Quality Seal on our products, we undergo regular and rigorous audits to ensure we’re manufacturing only the highest-quality nutritional supplements for your dog. We’re as passionate about your dog’s health as you are!
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - B vitamin that supports mood, memory and cellular metabolism.
- L-Tryptophan - Essential amino acid that supports calm behavior by stimulating production of serotonin and other neurotransmitters.
- Lemon Balm - A calming herb in the mint family that soothes and relaxes.
- Green Tea - Contains theanine, an amino acid that helps support relaxation and the catechin EGCG, a potent antioxidant.
- L-Theanine - Calming amino acid that stimulates production of dopamine and seratonin to support relaxation.
GREAT CAUSE. Your Purchase Helps Dogs in Need.
100% of profits from the sale of this product go toward funding the SAVEDOG Project rescue relocation program for homeless dogs. This virtuous circle allows the dogs with homes to support the dogs without homes.
Approximately 3.1 million abandoned dogs enter U.S. shelters annually. Fortunately, an estimated 2 million dogs are adopted and 710,000 are returned to their owners. Unfortunately, 390,000 dogs are still euthanized each year in U.S. shelters due to overcrowding and lack of adoption demand in the local area.*
SAVEDOG Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that's dedicated to the relocation of (transporting) adoptable at-risk dogs from overcrowded shelters to places where they'll be adopted. We charge no transport fee and are not reimbursed by any organization. We have relocated over 5,000 homeless dogs to date. For details, please visit: SAVEDOG.org.
* ASPCA Pet Statistics