Why Use Meal Replacements?
Meal replacements are convenient, inexpensive meals that aid in weight loss or management. High in protein, low in fat and carbs, each serving is packed with 20-30% of your vitamin & mineral daily value.
Here's a few ways to start:
1. Before you start, try a few and find what you like! We offer 29 delicious, meal replacement products to choose from.
2. Plan ahead and choose which meals you are going to replace. Start with breakfast and work your way up to lunch later.
3. Have a goal weight in mind and achieve it. When you commit to healthy change you can lose up to 1-2 pounds per week.
4. Monitor your progress, and add in some exercise. Eat better and feel better by adding light fitness routine to your plan.
5. Mix it up with protein bars, shakes, soups, and more. Never bore from eating the same food, go for a variety of flavors.