Posted in: Health & Nutrition
Recipe: Charred Corn + Tomato Salsa (serves 2)
- 2 ears of corn, shucked and silks removed
- ½ cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cast iron skillet or grill to high heat.
- Cook the corn, turning often, until at last half of the kernels are charred.
- Remove the cobs from the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the kernels from the cobb and add the red onion, red wine vinegar, cilantro. Stir to combine and adjust for seasoning. Add kosher salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe provided by: Salt & Charm