Developed by a Registered Dietitian, our latest healthy recipe packs a satisfying 33 grams of protein while being low in fat and calories. Use our easy-to-follow recipe and make this delicious entree part of your healthy diet, featuring juicy chicken mixed with nutritious vegetables sauteed to perfection.
The following healthy chicken recipe also meets the WonderSlim® Premium or Core Meal Plan requirements for the Healthy Dinner meal. Click here to view more exclusive recipes like this.
Healthy Chicken Recipe:
Ground Chicken w/ Sautéed Fennel & Spinach
Yields one serving*
- 5 ounces ground chicken breast, raw
- 3 Tbsp. onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fennel, diced
- 2 cup spinach, raw, chopped
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- Dash of kosher salt
- Dash red pepper flakes (optional)
Women's Meal Plan (Premium or Core) Equivalents:
1 Protein serving; 2 Vegetable servings; 1 Optional serving
*Designed to meet WonderSlim's Diet Kit Women's Premium and Core Healthy Dinner serving requirement.
- Cook ground chicken and diced onion over medium heat until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Drain liquid.
- Add fennel, spinach, tomatoes, salt and red pepper. Cook for about 1-2 minutes stirring occasionally until heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and season as desired with salt and pepper and serve.
- Calories- 208
- Protein- 33 grams
- Fiber- 9 grams
- Total Fat- 3 grams
- Sat Fat- 0 gram
- Total Carbs- 10 grams