WonderSlim Shirataki Original Noodle
Many Americans first encountered shirataki noodles when Dr. Oz introduced them on his television show as a low-carb alternative to pasta. In Japan and China, people have been using shirataki noodles as part of a healthy diet long before the invention of television or the birth of Dr. Oz. Although these special noodles do look a bit like spaghetti once you’ve taken them out of the bag and rinsed them, they actually have a texture closer to other oriental noodles used in high quality stir-fry dishes. You’ll discover dozens of uses for these versatile noodles.
Unlike some supermarket shirataki, WonderSlim’s Shirataki Noodles are manufactured in the United States for maximum quality and purity. With a mere 10 calories per 4-ounce serving and all the benefits of 2 grams of soluble fiber, shirataki noodles are a great addition to any sensible weight loss plan.
Key Features of WonderSlim Shiratiki Noodles:
- Low Calorie – Just 10 Calories per Serving
- Low Carb – 3 Grams per Serving
- Contains 2 Grams of Soluble Fiber
- May Help Lower Cholesterol
- Gluten Free
- Can Be Used in Dozens of Recipes
- Made in the USA
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.