WonderSlim Shirataki Noodle Fettuccine
In Japanese, the word “shiriataki” loosely translates to “white waterfall.” Once you rinse these gluten-free noodles and pick them up with a fork, you’ll understand how they got their name. What you might not understand is how a food that has just 10 calories a serving can be so filling. The key to shirataki’s ability to satisfy your hunger is a soluble fiber called glucomannan. Glucomannan expands in your digestive system and it takes your body a long time to break it down. In addition to helping you feel full longer, glucomannan has been shown in some studies to lower cholesterol.
WonderSlim’s Shirataki Noodles are made in the USA to the highest quality standards. Although you may be surprised the first time you experience shirataki’s distinctive texture, you’ll soon discover dozens of way to incorporate these low-calorie, low-carb noodles into your healthy eating plan.
Key Features of WonderSlim Shiratiki Noodles:
- Low Calorie – Just 10 Calories per Serving
- Low Carb – 3 Grams per Serving
- Contains 2 Grams of Soluble Fiber
- May Help Lower Cholesterol
- Gluten Free
- Can Be Used in Dozens of Recipes
- Made in the USA
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.