MSM 1000 mg, OptiMSM
120 Tablets Per Bottle
Mostly recognized to promote joint health, Wonderlife's OptiMSM provides sulfur, which is necessary for the structural integrity of joint cartilage and connective tissue such as skin, hair and nails. OptiMSM has been shown to reduce inflammation by lowering invasion of certain white blood cells. Reduced inflammation increases circulation to aid recovery of sore muscles. In addition, OptiMSM supplies methyl groups, which help lower homocysteine levels, an important factor in heart health.
Other benefits to OptiMSM include:
- Increased enzyme production within glands in the body, substantially increasing overall resistance to illness
- Increased flexibility in tissues within the body, and increases blood circulation
- Reduced muscle inflammation
- Promotes healing in muscles and prevents them from becoming sore
- Promotes healthy, increased growth of hair and fingernails
Athletes, in particular, can benefit from MSM. If taken after working out, MSM can dramatically reduce soreness in muscles. MSM also eliminates so-called "free radicals" in the body. Allergies to pollens and certain foods can be reduced or eliminated by its use. Vitamin C and Calcium should also be taken each time that MSM is used, as they work together synergistically to provide maximum cellular benefit.
We hope our commitment to helping you achieve optimum health is evident in our decision to offer a Wonderlife brand MSM 1000 mg, OptiMSM supplement that meets the highest standards of quality. We take pride in featuring products with the finest ingredients in the world, products which are laboratory tested and scientifically formulated for optimum support of your health. For these reasons, we believe that our Wonderlife brand of supplements has few rivals in the marketplace.
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.