Pro-Stat AWC, Advanced Wound Care Liquid Protein
30 oz. Bottle (Complete Protein Supplement)
Pro-Stat AWC is an enzyme hydrolyzed complete protein supplement providing a naturally occurring high nitrogen mix of Essential, Conditionally-Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids with added L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Cystine, Vitamin C and Zinc. Pro-Stat Advanced Wound care is high in protein with 17 grams per 1 oz. serving - 15 grams of protein from enriched collagen (tryptophan and cystine added) and 2.0 grams added L-Arginine.
Pro-Stat AWC is naturally rich in amino acids that are a critical factor in replenishing depleted protein stores and accelerating tissue healing in patients with pressure ulcers. Pro-Stat AWC has no fat or cholesterol, and is low in sodium, phosphorus and potassium. For Pre-surgery, it protects lean body mass, strength and energy. Post-surgery, it supports advanced wound healing, recovery, energy and metabolism, and satisfies protein needs.
Pro-Stat AWC can be taken straight or mixed with liquids or soft food and is certified kosher.
Pro-Stat AWC features and benefits:
- Contains 17 grams protein and 108 calories in 30 mL (1 oz).
- Ready-to-use liquid supplement. Easy to take - no mixing required.
- Can be taken like a medication or used as a food fortifier.
- Certified Kosher
- Small 30 ml serving size promotes compliance.
- Low volume and low in potassium, phosphorus and sodium.
- Shelf Stable, no refrigeration necessary.
- Hydrolyzed (pre-digested) for rapid absorption, even with impaired gastric processes.
- Promotes tissue healing and weight stabilization.
- Contains high nitrogen amino acids Arginine, Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline for high net protein utilization.
- Ideal for administration via feeding tubes. Will not clog feeding tubes.
- Wheat, Lactose and Gluten Free.
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.