Methyl Vitamin B12, 3000 mcg - 100 Lozenges
The two most common commercially available forms of vitamin B12 are methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin. Many multi-vitamins and B-12 supplements use cyanocobalamin because it is cheaper to produce. There are, however, several disadvantages of taking this form of vitamin B12. Before it can use cyanocobalamin, your body has to convert it to methylcobalamin. This extra step is performed by stripping a cyanide group from the molecule. Of course, then your body has to dispose of the unwanted small amount of cyanide isolated during this process. These cherry flavored sublingual lozenges contain no cyanocobalamin. What they do contain is 3,000 mcg of pure, ready to use methylcobalamin plus 500% of the Daily Value (DV) of Vitamin B-6, 100% of the Daily Value of Folic Acid and 100% of the Daily Value of Biotin. This superior vitamin B-12 supplement gives you more of the essential B-12 your body needs and co-nutrients that help this essential vitamin work more efficiently. Why settle for an inferior supplement when MethylVitamin B12 delivers the most bioavailable form of B-12 in an easy to take form?
Key Features of Methyl Vitamin B12, 3000 mcg:
- The Most Bioavailable Form of Vitamin B-12
- Cherry Flavored Sublingual Lozenges
- 50,000% DV of Vitamin B-12 per Lozenge
- 500% DV of Vitamin B-6 per Lozenge
- Each Lozenge Contains 100% DV of Biotin and Folic Acid
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Preservative Free
- Made in the USA
- Quality and Potency Guaranteed
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.