Had to throw it away
by Kelly on 9/17/2016
This is just a terrible product. It says to use 4 oz. of water and microwave for 3 minutes. I did that and it exploded and made a complete mess of the microwave. I tried it again with an oversize bowl and started it off with just one minute. After one minute, it was still liquid. I put it back in for another minute, and it exploded again. I started over again and just stopped the microwave when it started rising up about to spill over. It got to where I was stopping the microwave every 10 seconds. I finally ate it as it was - hot liquid. I tried it by adding hot water and a short microwave time with the same result. I didn't try cooking on the stove, I was making this at work.
On top of all of that, the taste is very bad. I have tried two other oatmeals from this site that taste better and cook nicely. Run away!!!!!
Hi Kelly, thank you for your feedback. We completely understand your concern regarding the Bariatric Choice Oatmeal and apologize for the trouble. You will be contacted by one of our Customer Loyalty Specialist within 24 hours for a resolution. Please know your complete satisfaction is important to us. Thank you, and we appreciate your business.