Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Chewable Tablets wtih Vitamin D (500mg)
270 Wild Cherry Tablets Per Bottle
The chewable calcium tablet was developed to conveniently meet multiple needs of the Bariatric patient. The flavors help the patient address ketosis breath and general breath odor, along with providing the most bio-available form of calcium and other nutrients that have been shown to support bone health. The delicious flavors are very low in carbohydrates and provides them with the most bio-available form of Calcium and other minerals that have been shown to promote bone health.
Nutrients that make up The Bariaric Advantage Chewable Calcium Citrates are:
- Calcium Citrate Repeatedly shown to be the most bio-available form of calcium. Calcium Citrate does not require an acidic environment for absorption, so it is an excellent choice after weight loss surgery. This form of calcium may protect against kidney stones, so it is safe to recommend to at-risk patients.
- Magnesium Magnesium is important for bone health and supports calcium absorption. Magnesium is also an important nutrient for cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin D3 This natural form of vitamin D is readily converted to the active form needed for bone health. Vitamin D is needed both for calcium absorption and utilization. It is especially important to DS/BPD patients who have malabsorption of fat soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin K Vitamin K plays an important role in bone health. Vitamin K is needed to synthesize osteocalcin, a major protein in bone. Low levels are associated with bone loss in men and women.
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.